Skip to main content

Kansas Seamless Transfer

Kansas Seamless Transfer
Transfer with ease.
You did the work... you keep the credits!

Image of Course Transfer text with an arrow pointing from course to transfer

Never again will Kansans have to leave credits behind when they transfer from one Kansas college to another!

The state has compiled a list of general education courses and made sure they will transfer to or from your Kansas college of choice.

There is a growing list of courses approved by the Kansas Board of Regents for guaranteed transfer among all Kansas public postsecondary institutions. From College Algebra and English Composition I & II, to Public Speaking and Art History I & II, a student who completes a course listed as a guaranteed transfer course at any Kansas public community college, technical college, or university can be certain that he or she can transfer that course to any other Kansas public institution in pursuit of a degree or credential. 


 Visit for more information and a System-wide Transfer Course Matrix.  If you have any questions about NCCC courses in the matrix, please contact:

Sarah Robb
Vice President for Student Learning
620.432.0302 - Office

If you have any questions regarding how we transferred your credit into NCCC, please see the transfer credit information and appeal process in the college catalog and here.

Here is a list of the agreements we have with specific colleges and universities:

Allen County Community College  Kansas State University College of Technology and Aviation Pittsburg State University 
Baker University 
 Kansas State University College of Arts and Sciences  Savannah College of Art and Design 
Central Christian College of Kansas  Kansas State University College of Business Administration  Southwestern College 
Cowley College
 Kansas State University Education  Sterling College 
Emporia State University 
 Kansas Wesleyan University  University of Phoenix 
Emporia State University Business Administration Newman University  University of Kansas-BGS Degree 
Friends University  Ottawa University  Wichita State University 

Image of Reverse Transfer text with arrow point from transfer back to reverse


Students who transfer to a Kansas public university from a Kansas public community college or technical college (or vice versa) are eligible for Reverse Transfer, which allows for the attainment of any associate degree for which one is eligible along the way to additional certificates and degrees. Within a student's first semester, those who transfer coursework from a public university, community college or technical college will be notified if they are eligible to be considered for reverse transfer degree status, and which courses are needed to finish the related degree. Students who then complete the coursework for a given associate degree will be eligible to receive that degree, administered automatically by correspondence between the new institution and the university, community college or technical college the student last attended. Visit for more information.  

You did the work, you keep the credits!

Click here for the complete listing of courses and their equivalents at other colleges.