Skip to main content


Transfer to Another College/University

Students may transfer to a different school to pursue a new degree or continue in the same degree level or higher degree level by doing the following procedure:

*       1. Inform the Office of International Student Services of your intention to transfer and transfer date.

*       2. Provide proof of acceptance and a completed transfer form from the new school to the Office of International Student Services.

*       3.  One of NCCC’s DSO’s will transfer your record to the new school if you have maintained status.

To transfer from another school to NCCC please contact:

Sarah Cadwallader

Director of International Student Admissions

Click here more information on how to transfer your SEVIS record to another school as an F-1 student.