On-line Noncredit Courses
EducationToGo® On-Line Learning
Please visit www.ed2go.com/nccc to see the updated list of the courses that are available through the NCCC Outreach and Workforce Development Department. These courses are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or your money back! Courses are available for enrollment any time. Course descriptions, syllabus, and instructor biographies are available upon request. What are the benefits of taking an on-line course?
- Flexible class time--you pick the schedule
- No class minimum--as few as one or as many as 100+ can enroll
- Self-paced instruction
- Comfort and convenience
How do these on-line courses work? A course consists of 12 sets of written lecture notes delivered by e-mail to you twice a week for six weeks. The notes will be supplemented by interactive multimedia content through the World Wide Web. Your instructor will deliver to you at least one assignment each week for six weeks. You will have 10 days to complete each assignment and return it to the instructor for evaluation. There will also be a final exam at the end of the sixth week. You will have two weeks from the end of the class to return the final exam.What equipment or software do I need?You must have access to the Internet, an e-mail account, Netscape or Internet Explorer web browser.How do I register? As easy as 1-2-3!
1. Contact the Continuing Education office by phone at 620.432.0364 or 620.432.0406, by e-mail to Brenda or Amy, or in person.
2. Forward payment to Continuing Education.
3. Complete the on-line orientation session, instructions provided upon registration.
Call or e-mail the NCCC Outreach and Workforce Development Department at 620-432-0364 Brenda or 620-432-0406 Amy to begin your on-line course.