Skip to main content

Complete My Degree

Complete My Degree

Complete My Degree

If you are a former student of Neosho County Community College and did not graduate or complete your degree from NCCC, you may be interested in completing your education with us.

After attending NCCC, did you transfer to another accredited college or university and earn credits at that institution?  If so, you could transfer back those credits to NCCC so we can help you get the degree you deserve.  In order to verify that your credits will transfer back to NCCC, you will need to send us your official transcripts from all colleges/universities so we can review your coursework.  Even if you earned a higher degree, earning your associate’s degree can benefit your resume, reflecting a broader, more accurate view of your skills and training.  If the associate’s degree is in a more technical, applied area than your higher degree, this can be attractive to a potential employer who is looking for someone who understands both the hands-on and theoretical aspects of a given field. 

If you didn’t complete a higher degree, then this is your chance to complete at least one degree to help you reach your career goals.  If you are interested in transferring your credits back to NCCC, please click here: 



After attending NCCC, you did not transfer to another institution but would like more information on coming back to complete your degree with us.  Please click here: