- Evaluate several theories of management.
- Discuss different kinds of planning as related to different levels of management.
- Describe the importance of conducting an environmental scan and/or a SWOT analysis as related to proactive planning.
- Evaluate elements of the organizing process.
- Compare the informal organization to the formal organization.
- Explain the role of managers and employees in creating an organizational culture.
- Evaluate elements of the staffing function.
- Contrast several theories of motivation.
- Evaluate the benefits and costs of team-based management.
- Analyze the main elements of a control process.
The associate of Applied Science degree is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
All NCCC business degree programs are accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), 11520 West 119th Street, Overland Park, KS 66213 USA. (913) 339-9356, www.acbsp.org