Open the door with WorkKeys
What is WorkKeys?
- Work Keys is a three-stage employability skills assessment tool designed to ensure that the right people are staffing positions.
- Working with experienced employees, ACT-authorized job profilers evaluate the key skills and levels of competency required for specific jobs in an organization.
- Then, ACT's standardized WorkKeys skill assessments are administered to job applicants and/or employees to pinpoint their current skill levels in up to eight critical areas.
- The organization then compares the skill levels required for the profiled jobs--enabling the organization to immediately evaluate an applicant's qualifications and/or determine the training needs of current employees.
How can you use WorkKeys?
- Employers can identify and develop workers for a wide range of skilled jobs.
- Students and workers can document and advance their employability skills.
- Educators can tailor instructional programs to help students acquire the skills employers need.
By contributing to a stronger workforce, WorkKeys helps strengthen Neosho County's economic health.
To learn more about WorkKeys, call 800-729-6222, ext. 234 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org